Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Baby I like it.

The amount of school work I have to do is directly proportional to how much time I spend blogging and browsing around the interwebs. Today I wasted a large chunk of time watching random music videos:


I don't know why, but I love this song and I listened to it like 4 times a row when I was running the other day. But it actually doesn't make any sense, because I'm not actually sure Enrique Iglesias even likes women. Silly, confused Enrique. I'm not really sure why, and I am kind of embarrassed about it, but I sort of have a crush on him.

Here are some of my other favorite ways to waste time:

failblog.org Sometimes a little risque, but always hilarious:



awkwardfamilyphotos.com I think it has declined in hilarity as of late, but there are definitely some gems to be found:


cakewrecks.blogspot.com Good for some laughs.


 Happy Procrastinating!

2 comments:

  1. I love all those website/pics you posted. Although I can't relate to you on the Enrique crush. :) Failblog is a source of laughter we use often :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. silly amy, enrique likes girls. It's ricky martin who doesn't. But it's still an awkward video. WHy does he look so plastic-y?

    ReplyDelete