You know that get-to-know-you game where you have to say 2 things that are true about you and 1 thing that isn't and everyone has to guess which one is a lie? First of all, I hate it when you have to come up with something interesting to say about yourself on the spot. My attempt usually goes something like this: "Umm. I... I... like... pickles. And I... am... from Georgia... And.... and... I... uh... I'm 5'6''." Psyche! I'm 5'7''. And that is usually the best lie I can come up with. I don't handle pressure well.
Anywho. Well loyal readers, today we are going to play a game called, "Which of these activities did I actually do/not do today?'
1.Today I ran 5 miles in the rain.
2. Today I watched 2 episodes of "Hey Arnold" on Netflix.
3. Today I ate a nauseating amount of cadbury mini eggs that were sitting in a bowl at a friend's house.
4. Today I finished my English essay.
5. Today I scrubbed our bathrooms for an hour and it turns out that no amount of scrubbing can make it look clean.
6. Today I wore pants with a zipper and button rather than pants with an elastic waist band for longer than 4 hours.
7. Today I made a delicious dinner for my husband and we enjoyed lots of meaningful conversation.
8. Today I turned off the sprinklers without getting wet.
9. Today I vacuumed the house and had to empty the canister twice because it was full to the brim of Abby hair.
10. Today I finally fit into those darn pants that have been giving me a disgusting muffin top ever since a few extra el-bees decided to make residence around my hips.
Ready for the answers?
1. Totally true. It was awesome/awful.
2. True. I am not ashamed
3. Also true. But I am ashamed.
4. False. And will probably continue to be false until the absolute last minute on Friday night.
5. True. Lame.
6. Almost always false. I do love me an elastic waistband.
7. False. He hoovered a grilled ham and cheese I made him and promptly returned to his cave to mutter weird pilot-speak to himself while staring off into space.
8. True! Boo-ya. Those stupid sprinklers have really been ruining my hair lately, but I finally beat them.
9. A very sad truth. Maybe I will shave her. Bald dogs are so in right now.
10. HOT DIGGITY, this is true! Despite my numerous mentions of cadbury mini egg consumption, I really have been running like a mad woman and dutifully eating all kinds green things, and I can finally squeeze my booty into those jeans for the first time in a while. Holler back.