Thursday, December 23, 2010

Stress and dia-beet-us

I spent an hour and a half on the phone with various customer service agents at United today. They lost my reservations for our flight tomorrow and I was not hanging up until I had tickets to get on my plane to Utah tomorrow. In the end they worked it all out, which is good news for them because I had been writing and mentally rehearsing my hate speech to give to them during all of the time they put me on hold.

Here is a list of things I stress ate while pacing around nervously on the phone:
1. The muddy buddies that I was supposed to be saving for Cary.
2. An ice cream sandwich.
3. A sugar cookie.
4. Chocolate chips


I will send my medical bill directly to United when I'm diagnosed with diabetes.

1 comment:

  1. Is it wrong that it always makes me cringe when that old man says dia-BEET-us on the commercial? ;P

    ReplyDelete