Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A proper title escapes me.

Cary had to get his footprints taken the other day. I asked him why, and he said I didn't want to know. But I made him tell me anyway, and guess what! I did not want to know.

(In case you were clueless like me, they have to get their footprints taken because sometimes in a bad crash, all that's left for identification is what's in the boots...) 

One thing is for sure, for the next 10-20 years, my praying knees are going to be in excellent shape. 

On a lighter note, after today I only have 1 more semester of my college career! After this next semester I am going to watch trashy TV for a week straight without a single intelligent thought. And then I will probably have to take my college education and go get a job at McDonald's or something, because it turns out my degree is lacking in the marketable skills department. Live and learn. 


 

1 comment:

  1. Ty did not mention the footprint thing. I asked him, and confirmed. Sometimes I think they just don't say anything bc we just can't take it.

    ReplyDelete