Questions I have asked myself lately, and wished I did not have cause to ponder
|At least I never have to ask these kinds of questions. Man, people are weird.|
1. Why does my toothbrush taste strange?
2. Do they make medication for dogs with horrible smelling and excessive gas?
3. How long have I been wearing my shirt inside out?
4. Did anyone see me walk straight into that glass door?
5. What is in that tupperware? Is it alive?
6. How many calories are in that quarter of a bag of milk chocolate chips that I accidently ate while watching a very stressful episode of Heroes?
7. If I can hear my neighbor's TV on when it's quiet in my house does that mean that they can hear us... discussing our finances...and... other...marital activities?
8. Why is that old lady wearing a belly shirt to the gym? Is this in style? Please, please, don't ever let belly shirts be in style again.
9. How do I turn off the bleeping smoke alarm!?!
10. If I died from boredom at work, with my eyes open and sitting in my office chair, how long would it take someone to notice? It could be days.