Let me 'splain.
There is too much. Let me sum up.
The last few weeks have been capital C CA-RAZY. I keep thinking I will write many detailed and humorous blog posts to regale my loyal readers with the exciting tales, but something about all those happenings has made me very unmotivated and tired. I am in somewhat of a "I'm-graduated-but-have-no-job-prospects-ever-and-I-miss-my-fambly-and-my-husband-has-a-scary-job-and-I-don't-want-him-to-get-deployed-slash-die-and-I-am-a-major-chubby-neurotic-wimp-and-what-am-I-going-to-do-with-my-life-and-why-is-my-face-breaking-out-like-a-14-year-old" funk. I decided to give myself a day to sit around and indulge my inner sloth, with a quick break to go to the gym in order to not be so full of self-loathing. And then I ate a lot of Easter candy. Tomorrow I resolve to put on make up and leave the house and not behave like a whiny little girl. So until I snap out of my little pity party, here comes the super reader's digest version of the last 2 weeks of my life. I swear I will write a more thorough and witty report at a later date when I am not a big grumpy pants.
1. I flew to Utah. We went to the Nickel-Arcade and I earned several prizes, not the least of which would be a 3 pack of fashionable and realistic mustaches.
2. My widdle brudder Ryan opened his mission call, to Los Angeles, California, spanish speaking! This is super duper exciting, except that he is my little brother and he needs to stay home and not grow up. Everyone is growing up and I am just not okay with this.
3. My seester announced the most exciting news ever! I am a major spiller of the beans, and I'm pretty sure you can guess what her announcement is!!
4. I graduated. It was super long and boring. But it's done and I got the pictures to prove it. Whew.
5. I drove home to Colorado with my family. I was the car DJ and we had some sweet tunes pumping. Backstreet is, in fact, Back.
6. I got to celebrate Easter with my fam bam and the Easter bunny even brought me a basket! And I made sweet tie dye eggs.
7. I spent a week in Colorado playing with my puppy, celebrating Yanr's birfday, going to a freezing Rockies' game in the snow, eating, buying summer clothes so that I won't melt in Del Rio, fruitlessly shopping for a swimsuit and eating my feelings about it, bowling and barely breaking 50, getting paid by my mother to sing karaoke in the bowling alley, skype-ing with my lonely husband, and letting my mommy take care of me. It was absolutely delightful.
8. I flew back to San Antonio, and drove home to Del Rio to my cute husband and doggie standing at the door waiting for me :) While I was gone, my amazing husband transformed our yard into a beautiful oasis of green grass, flourishing herbs, and flowers by our front door! He also cleaned our house from top to bottom and made me a welcome home meal of burgers, potato salad, and ice cream. I am the luckiest girl in the world. I sure love that husband of mine.
Well after reminiscing about my awesome last two weeks, I now I feel silly after complaining about my stinky mood.
My life is pretty dang good.